Alice ter Haar, Founder & Chief Unicorn, Badass Unicorn
“Grow like a Badass Unicorn”
Each of us has the potential to grow as fast and big as $1billion Unicorn start-ups. All we need is personal development so that we can ignite our best possible selves…
- In this 30-min interactive and practical keynote, you’ll learn how to apply the growth strategies of the world’s most inspiring businesses to turbo-charge your personal growth.
- This session is a whistle-stop self-awareness and self-empowerment tour where you’ll reconnect with the most important ingredient for personal and professional success – yourself.
- The output? The self-awareness and motivation to take your potential by the (unicorn) horn by being your most badass self.
- This session is run by Alice ter Haar, who after spending four years at one of Europe’s fastest growing scale-ups, Deliveroo, now shares this first-hand experience of building a Unicorn company to inspire others.
Jill Stevens, Account Director – Click4Assistance Limited
“5 key considerations when selecting a Live Chat provider”
Explore the key aspects to be considered when choosing a provider and implementing Live Chat software to your website.
- Why use Live Chat?
- Ease of Implementation
- Visitor Experience Customisation
- Data Collection & Reporting
- GDPR & Data Security
Anouk Brown MSc, EU Head Of Marketing & Digital at AAMP Global
“The Executive’s Guide to Digital Transformation”
Digital transformation is a popular industry buzzword, but a difficult concept to master as it covers so much ground. As a leader, it is your responsibility to ensure that your organisation remains competitive and use digital transformation to grow and innovate.
This session will define digital transformation, detail its potential, and outline ways in how it manifests across a variety of industries and can become part of your business strategy too.
- How important is Digital Transformation, really?
- The Digital Transformation Life Cycle
- Meet Your Digital Transformation Capability Model
- Key Drivers for Digital Transformation Success
- Conclusions, Take-Aways and Questions
Claire Harper, Non Executive Director, Blue Diamond Garden Centres and Marketing and Sponsorship Lead, London Pulse Netball Club
Surprise and delighting customers
Claire has worked for a number of retailers and will share her experience and stories to succeed in capturing the hearts and minds of new and loyal customers. Claire will also ensure your brand continues to adapt and develop its customer strategy in a constantly changing multi-channel and digital retail market.
Claire is also very passionate about change management and leadership. Why leading from the front, embracing change, developing talent and empowering colleagues is a good recipe for achieving success with a highly motivated, positive and energetic team. Finally, how to deal with the rollercoaster ride of creating and establishing your own business and drawing on the challenges that inspire and help you to push the boundaries.