Chris Baldwin, VP Marketing at Zoovu
“What happens now? Ecommerce strategies in a post COVID-19 world”
According to McKinsey & Company, in 60 days, e-commerce adoption accelerated to reach 2025 projections during COVID-19 and 75% of consumers intend to continue using digital channels. These changes require new strategies to succeed.
- Deliver frictionless customer journeys and provide guidance to overcome choice overload across all channels
- How to increase conversion by 4x while reducing time to purchase and abandonment
- Lessons from leading brands
Chris Baldwin, VP Marketing, Zoovu
A Cry For Help: Simplify my decision and take my money
Online conversion rates are 7x lower than in brick-and-mortar stores. With so much choice available on digital channels, consumers often fall victim to “choice overload”. How can you simplify the search experience to help shoppers buy?
- Why ‘choice overload’ is the biggest problem facing shoppers in all categories
- The fastest way to increase digital sales by 211%
- Why traditional commerce strategies are no longer enough
- How to transform the search experience to simplify decision making and increase purchase confidence by 71%