Paul Newton, Owner, MentalTheft
“I can steal your sh1t!”
If you dare to join my audience, I will steal your information in front of you – then I will point you in the right direction to do something about it.
- Could you stop a Mind Reader from stealing your passwords?
- Stopping online scammers and fraudsters quickly and easily!
- Your tech may be secure, but are your people? In our growing online world you need both!
- The public speaker that will steal your sh1t!
- The more we go online, the more robust your people need to be!
Alice Tapper, Campaigner, Author and Founder, Go Fund Yourself / #regulateBuyNowPayLater
“The next generation: ethics and responsibility in the age of smart payments”
Drawing on her experience as a financial campaigner, Alice discusses the changing and merging landscapes of social media, e-commerce and payments with an emphasis on the changing demands of Gen Z and Millennials
- Blurring boundaries
- The demands of Gen Z and Millennials
- Smooth payments vs safe payments
- Buy Now Pay Later
- How to do it right
Duarte Garrido, Global Head of Social Media, Coca-Cola HBC
“How to leverage social media to gain trust”
Distrust is now society’s default emotion, and the biggest threat to marketers and business leaders. As a small company trying to win, or a big company fighting for relevance, you should be focused on winning the trust of your customers, employees, and shareholders. My advice? Start with social media.