In its latest report, loqate takes a deep dive to understand the true business cost of faulty fulfilment and discover the simple steps to help stamp out failed deliveries for good….
The Covid-19 pandemic has prompted a surge in consumers buying products and services online, accelerating a trend that was already well underway.
As a result, business is brisk across borders, with 54% of firms reporting an increase in international orders during the past 12 months.
But this boom in business has posed certain challenges for retailers – most notably, the issue of late or failed deliveries.
To get to the root of this all-too-common frustration, Loqate has surveyed 3,000 global online shoppers and 300 retail executives to bring you its latest report: Fixing Failed Deliveries.
The report reveals:
- The financial impact of faulty fulfilment for retailers across the globe
- The problems posed by disgruntled customers and the top five retail categories that are most likely to let them down
- The top five frustrations customers face when buying online
- Tips to help retailers deliver to customers first time, every time
- 10 questions retailers should be asking when talking to a potential addressing provider
Download your copy of the report here.