There are just a handful of delegate places left for next month’s Smarter Payments Summit – don’t miss out on expert insight for our great line up of speakers, including Go Fund Yourself, Checkout.com and Uk Finance.
The seminar schedule includes:-
“The next generation: ethics and responsibility in the age of smart payments”
Drawing on her experience as a financial campaigner, Alice discusses the changing and merging landscapes of social media, e-commerce and payments with an emphasis on the changing demands of Gen Z and Millennials
– Blurring boundaries
– The demands of Gen Z and Millennials
– Smooth payments vs safe payments
– Buy Now Pay Later
– How to do it right
Presented by: Alice Tapper, Campaigner, Author and Founder, Go Fund Yourself / #regulateBuyNowPayLater
“Authenticating your customers: turning a regulatory requirement into a competitive advantage”
• Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) is an initiative designed to reduce fraud. Delivering this goal without negatively impacting the consumer experience, though, has been a challenge for issuers and businesses.
• Protecting customers, reducing fraud and increasing payment security undoubtedly makes sense. But what about the possibility of extra steps at the digital point of sale?
• Astute ecommerce merchants have managed to find the answer by using the latest technological advancements, leveraging insights based on data and creating a thorough exemption plan.
• So, what are the key considerations for ecommerce businesses when devising an SCA strategy? We offer actionable insights for getting the most from your payment provider, and for moving the SCA conversation from compliance challenge to conversion optimizer.
Presented by: Karan Johal – Senior Director, Sales, Checkout.com
“Payments Innovation and Regulatory Change”
An outline of regulatory change affecting UK payments, including an assessment of new and growing forms of payment that could deliver new functionality and lower cost to users of payment services.
• Regulatory change affecting the payments industry
• Open Banking Payments and enabling activities
• Transition to retail use of interbank payment rails
• Other new digital money (CBDCs, stablecoins and crypto)
Presented by: Austin Elwood, Manager, Payments Policy, UK Finance
8th March 2022 – Hilton London Canary Wharf / Virtual attendance
Your free pass includes; an itinerary of 1-2-1 meetings with budget-saving suppliers, access to a series of seminars led by industry experts, networking with peers who share your challenges, plus lunch and refreshments throughout.
Click here to book via our short booking form. There is also an option to attend virtually.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!