There are just a handful of delegate places left for next month’s eTailing Summit – don’t miss out on expert insight for our great line up of speakers, including Shopify, Furniture Box and Bluebella.
The seminar schedule includes:-
Marketing cost vs turnover: a customer centric approach to data
With the end of third party tracking in sight how will ecommerce companies analyse and track consumers and their behaviour if tracking their journey is harder. This session will discuss how to get around this; using the data you do have and getting ahead of the curve; making the data work for the company.
• The problem – the end of tracking
• TACOS/MER – an old school metric, relevant again.
• Why TACOS?
• How FurnitureboxUK uses TACOS
• What does the future hold?
Presented by: James Ewens, Head of e Commerce, Furniture Box
Innovations in digital marketing & social media
In light of IOS 15 how can companies connect, use data & analytics from your site through different marketing channels. How it all affects your digital marketing?
• Creating the right, personalised content at different stages to push customers down your sales funnel
• Automated marketing – creating quality content and driving engagements through social media sites
• The value of ads and what can happen to sales when you turn them off
• Creating positive messages and brand associations alongside kidnapping customers!
• Do you have to be sustainable? How does this impact revenues?
Presented by: Filip Janczak, Marketing Manager, Bluebella
Is complexity killing your business?
With customer/shopper expectations becoming ever more demanding and sophisticated, the temptation for retailers is to double down on building complex tech and organisational infrastructure to meet these demands. Shopify believes that agility is actually more important than complexity.
In this seminar, we will cover:
- The problems with too much complexity in tech and organisational design
- The importance of speed to market when testing, learning and iterating
- How to build this without sacrificing on customer experience
Presented by: Jim Rudall – Head of Revenue, EMEA, Shopify
8th February 2022 – Hilton London Canary Wharf / Virtual attendance
Your free pass includes; an itinerary of 1-2-1 meetings with budget-saving suppliers, access to a series of seminars led by industry experts, networking with peers who share your challenges, plus lunch and refreshments throughout.
Click here to book via our short booking form. There is also an option to attend virtually.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!